Today Anne chats with Mallory Rees, who's getting married next month and is looking for good books to take on her honeymoon.
Regardless of your marital status, you'll enjoy this one if you love a good pageturner—or if you've ever taken, or want to take, a beach vacation.
Books discussed in this episode:
• What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty
• The Post-Birthday World by Lionel Shriver
• We Need to Talk About Kevin by Lionel Shriver
• Maybe in Another Life by Taylor Jenkins Reid
• The Thousand Dollar Tan Line: A Veronica Mars Mystery by Rob Thomas and Jennifer Graham
• Mr. Kiss and Tell: A Veronica Mars Mystery by Rob Thomas and Jennifer Graham
• Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng
• Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
• Tiny Little Thing by Beatriz Williams
• No One Knows by J. T. Ellison
• The Nest by Cynthia d'Aprix Sweeney
Also mentioned in this episode:
• WSIRN Ep 4: Reading as escape, hating lots of novels, and finding new fiction with Seth Haines
• The film Sliding Doors
• The 8 uncomfortable lines I want to cut from the books I'm reading these days
Sponsors: Today's episode is sponsored by Audible.
Don't forget to follow @whatshouldireadnext on instagram!
Do YOU have an idea for what Mallory should take on her honeymoon? What did you read on YOUR honeymoon or last beach vacation? Tell us in comments at the What Should I Read Next podcast site.