Today we have a very special episode: Anne is chatting again with seven guests from the first twenty-three episodes of the show to find out what they actually did read next. What books did they read? What did they love? What did they hate? (Because yeah, that happened.)
This episode is tons of fun—I hope you enjoy it as much we enjoyed making it.
Previous episodes we're circling back to:
• Ep 11: What's going on beneath the surface with Meredith Schwarz
• Ep 13: Memoir, creativity, talent, and more memoir with Ed Cyzewski
• Ep 14: A snob-free approach to reading with Caroline Starr Rose
• Ep 16: Fascinating premises in dystopian fiction with Grace Martin
• Ep 17: Smart, slightly eccentric, diverse books with Andi Cumbo-Floyd
• Ep 18: Compelling, character-driven books steeped in time and place with Jessica Turner
• Ep 23: Honeymoon reading with Mallory Rees
Also mentioned in this episode:
For less than $10 per meal, Blue Apron delivers seasonal recipes along with pre-portioned ingredients right to your doorstep so you can make delicious, home-cooked meals.
Check out this week’s menu and get your first three meals free—with free shipping. Just visit Blue Apron here to get started.